The Aveos Apex builds on the design & functionality of the standard Alto by adding an extra three shelves.
The Aveos Apex includes the following specific AV design features:
- Open-back design for ventilation & access.
- Privacy Glass Doors to enable remote control use.
- Slotted wooden shelves for increased sub-unit ventilation.
- 6 x adjustable shelves
- 1 x fixed shelve 700mm up from the base (this is structural but can be moved to a specific height if required)
- Discrete castor rollers for ease of placement.
Optional AV Performance Features:
- Slide out turntable tray shelf. + £180
- Isolation platform. + £400
The Apex can be ordered as standard in any one of the following wood finishes:
Traditional Woods: Natural Oak, Natural Walnut, Cherry, Ash.
Dark Woods: Rosewood, Macassar Ebony, Wenge, Black Oak.
Contemporary Woods: Black Tiger, Maltese Tiger, Indian Tiger, Siberian Tiger, Forest Tiger, Platinum Birdseye, Arctic Birdseye, Lissoni Sand, Lissoni Black, Piero White, Piero Black, Ivory Oak, Rock, Light Grey Stripe, Grey Stripe, Grey Snakeskin, Grey Weave.
External: H: 150 cm W: 64 cm D: 52 cm
Internal H: 139 cm W: 52 cm D: 50 cm
Base shelf is 50 cm deep. Adjustable shelves 46 cm deep.
As every cabinet is made to order, modifications, custom paint finishes and adaptations are available on request.
£80 UK Driver Assisted Delivery. Please note the driver will need an extra pair of hands to bring the furniture into your home.
Once the item is ready to be dispatched, I will send you images showing the finished product and then contact you to book a convenient delivery day. Please contact me for non-UK deliveries. Saturday deliveries are available on request, but will need to be quoted on an individual basis.
Each cabinet is individually hand-made to order in my workshop. Dispatch is 6-8 weeks from receipt of order.